- THURSDAY, February 11 from 10 A.M. TO 11 A.M. (Friends' Members Only) Friends members receive one book free during this hour. New members may join at the door
- Thursday, February 11 - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Open to Public)
- Friday, February 12 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Open to Public)
- Saturday, February 13 - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Open to Public) BAG DAY – Fill an entire bag for only $5!
With Opening Day around the corner, come out and meet author, Charles Leerhsen, as he discusses his ground-breaking new book, Ty Cobb: A Terrible Beauty. Leerhsen argues that the truths we think we know about Cobb are inaccurate and that these dark tales were spun after his death by an unreliable collaborator and biographer. Join us for peanuts & Cracker Jacks, raffle prizes on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 7 pm at Ewald Library (15175 E. Jefferson Ave. Grosse Pointe Park, MI) A free event sponsored by the Friends of the Grosse Pointe Public Library Space is limited. Click here to register or call the Friends at 313.343.2074 x 204.
Celebrate Women's History Month with Saturday Afternoon at the Movies - March 12
Join us for a showing of the new movie "Suffragette," on Saturday, March 12, at 1 p.m., at the Woods Branch. The movie is about two hours long. Admission is FREE, but seating is limited.
- Grosse Pointe Branch of the American Association of University Women
Friends of the Grosse Pointe Public Library
League of Women Voters of Grosse Pointe
Dining for Women, Grosse Pointe Chapter.
Calling All Grosse Pointe/Harper Woods Book Clubs